Welcome to my Masters in Teaching and Learning with Technology E-Portfolio!
This portfolio is designed to showcase the work that I have done in the MATLT program. I have worked to incorporate the program learning outcomes into each project that I have presented.
The MATLT program has eight Program Learning Outcomes.
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to learning, using technology.
2. Demonstrate knowledge and skills in current and emerging instructional technologies.
3. Design learning opportunities that apply technology-enhanced instructional to support the needs of all learners.
4. Apply research to support learning in a technology-enhanced environment.
5. Exemplify ethical practices of technology usage.
6. Evaluate technology resources to facilitate effective assessment and evaluation.
7. Utilize technology to collect and analyze data, interpret results, and communicate findings.
8. Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions regarding the use of technology in support of learning and leadership.
Each of the outcomes are demonstrated through the following blogs.